* A commission of an Ouessant ram, ‘the picture is perfect and ‘Iggy’ to a T’.
* 'Mounts Bay and Cornish Pilot Gig When I saw it I had to have it, I work on the Mounts and gig row in the Bay!'
* Some very atmospheric pieces! I really enjoyed seeing your work!
* Love your bird pieces - great control of fibres!
* Lovely work - especially the Peacock, well done!
* Lovely work, so many different subjects!
* Beautiful pictures. A very talented lady. I would love to have them all, but will settle for the puffins!
* What a wonderful and thoughtful exhibition - great space to show off your stunning work!
* Absolutely brilliant. Love the pictures, such a lot of work. Well done.
* Really lovely use of colour both with subtle and bold, and great use of textures. Very beautiful.
* Amazing pictures, wonderful subjects, well done, so different.
* Amazing work, magical, loved it all.
* Lovely work, such talent. Looking forward to seeing snap shots of more adventures inspiring more pictures.
* Inspiring work, varied subjects, lovely!
* Beautiful work, favourite piece was the peacock.
* Lovely work, I especially like the cockerels and sheep.
* Lovely exhibition, thank you!
* Lovely, lovely, lovely! Really like the landscapes - maybe Cornish engine houses in the future?
* Lovely felt work. My favourite are the chickens!
* Beautiful and clever! Really lovely!